Build to Zero, a project of the Community Energy Association, aims to accelerate local government adoption of policy, planning and regulatory measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from new and existing buildings, community-wide. The current initiative is being piloted in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia.
Please click here for materials from the 2012-2013 District Energy Ready Buildings Project.
The Community Energy Association is grateful to the following organizations for providing generous financial and in-kind support for the overall Build to Zero initiative:
- Environment Canada
- Real Estate Foundation of British Columbia
- Natural Resources Canada
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Cascadia Region Green Building Council
- BC Hydro PowerSmart
- Province of British Columbia
- Union of BC Municipalities
- Metro Vancouver
- District of Maple Ridge
- District of North Vancouver
- City of North Vancouver
- City of Surrey